All the Scotties available have met the following criteria:
- A complete health examination from a licensed veterinarian
- Up to date vaccinations
- They will have been spayed or neutered
- They will be micro-chipped
- Their temperament and personality evaluated
- Any treatable medical or health issues, as determined by RMSR, will have been addressed
RMSR does not operate a kennel. Foster care is provided by well-qualified Scottie knowledgeable volunteer care-givers in their homes. With few exceptions, each foster home cares for only one rescue Scottie at a time. This allows us to assess and address the needs of each rescue Scottie in the most nurturing and supportive environment possible.
RMSR encourages adoption candidates to consider adopting older rescue Scotties. By expanding the age range, a candidate seeks they increase their chances of adopting a Scottie from RMSR.
If you feel ready to apply to adopt, please review the following resources (links) about the RMSR adoption program.
RMSR Adoption FAQs
RMSR Adoption Process & Requirements
RMSR Adoption Application
Adoption Terms & Conditions